Frustration.....



Both Bruce and I are feeling overwhelmed (Bruce more than me) by all the stuff we need to accomplish and the serious lack of time and money that goes with it. 
We are selling our truck and everything else we can so if you need something or know someone who does, let us know. (3 dishwashers, a treadmill, inversion table, kids motorcycle, tools, maternity clothes and other stuff.)
Kids are good and are really excited about moving but we don't know when we will move and even where at this point. 
On the upside, we are doing Dave Ramsey's 'Financial Peace University' and have started a scripture study program.
I am doing my 'survive-until-the-baby-is-born thing and not feeling excited about March.
I am not one of those people who does well after their baby is born. I am a better prego. 
Anyway, I thot I had pictures of the truck but no so enjoy Ethan getting clobbered by snow on our front tree.
We will see you all on Sat. 
maybe.
If we don't strangle each other from stress.

1 comment:

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

Sorry things are so stressful. I wish I could help. I don't know if you do this or not, but SERIOUSLY, don't leave the hosptial without some sort of meds.... welbutrin and celexa (sp?) worked for me... and prozac worked for a lot of my friends. Having a baby is so hard on emotions and everything. I hope thngs go okay...and I will be there in the summer if you need a weekend away! i won't be prego and hormonal then :) Try posting all your stuff on craigslist and hopefully it'll sell. I know how it is to search through the house for things to make $$ off of. Also, if you haven't already, buy like 1 pkg of diapers a week til baby arrives, so when he does you're not scrambling for $$ for diapers... and there's always church services if you really need help (sorry I'm going on waaaaay too long..but I feel the $$ crunch all too often.... )I love you and I love your family. you guys are in our prayers!