First Blog!


Hello! Err, anyone?
I don't actually have any recent pictures to post,
but I do have a lot to write! Things are so crazy around here that I feel like I can't seem to remember it all, so I hope this will help.
Bruce is: going to school full-time 2 days a week for 5 hours in Ft. Worth
He is working full-time at Southwest Securities
He is starting a new business; Keep it cool home systems.
I am: TRYING to keep up with him.
Trying to take care of the kids (while he is trying to do everything).
Trying to maintain some semblance of order.
I wonder if the only thing holding us together right now is scripture study and prayer.
Which, by the way, I am exceedingly grateful for.
Just to give an idea of how tired he is: he is asleep on the office floor, sleeping since 12am, after he checked the email, he laid down to help his back. Out!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Hi Elisa,
I am glad that you sent this address to me. After promising to email you I realized that I didn't have your address anymore. I have never seen a blog before.
I agree with you about the scripture reading and prayer. I also think it is important to take a little time together even when there doesn't seem to be time. I know all about husbands asleep on the floor. I kind of like Jorge there; he looks so peaceful. I have started a collection of photos of him asleep in different places - the couch, the floor, on top of the covers in the broad daylight, in a chair at a conference.
I hope you all are well.
Love,
Christy