never fear, new pics are here!

Can you believe these grankids are all theirs'? These sweet people decided to watch most of the kids for 4+ hours so all the parents could have a fun night out togther. And boy, did we! All hail to grandparents!

Our little family!


Hello everyone! I will not be posting my pics. for a while as the kids broke our camera last week. Oh well, I have pictures from Jeni H. and from my nomadic sister Michelle (my belle; Beatles song). They are awesome pics. so enjoy! We have been busy with school, work and kids. I think Bruce is ready for another vacation. I so glad to be able to go to Diane's baby shower; thank you Daddy Hopewell and Svend and Jordan for taking the kids swimming so I could enjoy the shower. Jessica, Jeni and Roxy, you ladies did a great job, thank you! Diane, We love you!


Anyway, the kids are good and The Lord is blessing us and I pray that He will bless you all with the clarity of mind you need to make the right decisions for your families and lives.

1 comment:

Mackenzie. said...

Aww...your kids just put a smile on my-otherwise-cranky-sad-face.

I like how Dylan is... doing who knows what and Lily sucking her two fingers.