My best friend!



Well, after a year's worth of worry and praying on my part, my best friend is getting married in June! Sorry for the confusion, but that is not her fiancee in the picture, this is a picture from last year. We met her fiancee last night, so after a couple hours talking, we were all good buddies!


I wonder how many people will comment on this post. I will post a picture so you know which girl I'm talking about.
I couldn't resist posting this picture of Lilli eating Eva's b-day cake last year!

5 comments:

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Is Nidiam getting married?!

elisa said...

yes ma'am! As she says: "wahoo!"

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Tell her Congratulations!!!

Shannon said...

Congratulations Nidiam!

Mubeen said...

Wow-that goes to show how out of the loop I am! I obviously missed out on a lot of details!! Nonetheless, Congrats Nidiam! I wish you happiness, love and good health! I am very happy for u! xoxoxo