update

we have new email that we actually check, so if you want this tidbit, please leave a comment on the graduation post. thanks!



Well, almost 2 weeks later and the mass has almost completely softened up/gone!
So thank you for any thoughts or prayers sent our way.
These are not the only changes that have happened but the others are a little too personal to be sharing with anyone, so let's just say " It's alll goooood!"
By the way, I'm not pregnant; for all you skeptical/wise people whose first thought is.....
"No IUD? She's gonna get preggo!"
Yes, I am fertile Myrtle (that was actually my great grandma's name, huh, what a coinkidink!)
but we are thinking about another baby next year. Hopefully we will be out of debt next year, so it will not be so hard.

I found an article in the Fort Worth Child magazine about vaccines and the scheduling/timing and there are real dr.'s who only administer shots 1 at a time and who use Thimerasol-FREE vaccines.
Here one of these Dr.'s
Nina Cahan (Fort Worth)
And you can bet I'm gonna be calling her up to bug her about getting those vaccines; either to my Dr. or going to her to get them.
Thought ya'll should know!

The soapmaking thing is going very slowly.......
I don't have as much time or money as needed to do it, so for all you wise sages please feel free to dole out any advice.
But I am using alot of the fabric a friend gave me. That counts for something, like no waste, right?

By the way, My mother-in-law rocks!
I went to Utah for the weekend For my sisters' graduation (Yay for my UTE rad grad, Michelle! )
and Roxy stayed with the kids, cleaned my house, organized it and decorated it with her own money! Man, How lucky am I? I will post pics of the new sprucing momentarily.

One last thing, I am having a yard sale tomorrow so anyone who is interested in this fabric, come by, and I'll give it to you!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Glad things are getting better for ya! Diapers: laundry is unavoidable, sorry! It was what I most disliked about the idea, so I've had to make it as simple and easy to do as possible. So I go three times a week and clean diapers, which makes for very small loads, and I can handle small loads! It is those GIANT MOUNDS of CONSTANT LAUNDRY that I can't stand.
Cake: yep! I made the giant four tier myself, and all from scratch. I'm not a big fan of box cakes. And it is business I run on the side, just to help with extra little things around the house (like cloth for diapers and wipes!).

Mubeen said...

pls email me w/ ur email addy so i can add u to my blog list, thamks!

Mubeen said...

Hey Elisa, please email me with your email address so I can add u to my blog list. Thanks!