Yoga, Baby!






Hey all!


I passed my yoga written exam. with a 95! I should be getting my certificate soon.


Now comes the hard part; I need to teach real classes to be any good at it.


So my plan is to apply at HS Rec. Center and see if they will let me teach or substitute on Tuesdays and Thursdays.


I would love to see familiar faces,


But Please know that it will be my first time teaching.


I am also hoping to teach a prenatal yoga class and a Zumba class if I get any people interested.



Some fun things we did when my sis was in town; political discussion about abortion,




Spray painted my daughter's hair.


Played Cranium;


This is a new family from Utah that we are so happy to have in our stake; Kim and Mike Z. Please say hi if you see them at church!



watercolor painted,

Nightmare come true; Child wounded on wall, to the shock and dismay of entire doctor's office staff while in the care of his babysitter. This was the day Nikki got into town, then later, I locked my keys in my car with all 4 kids at Walmart.

Yeah, not fun.

Jon-ton hanging out with the big boys.

Alteration to bird's nest egg. Does it look wierd? It's suppoused to be a bird.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

You know how I was so reluctant to go to Yoga with you? Well, I broke down and went to Yoga 101 (seriously beginner) and now I'm addicted. I'm so excited you're going to be instructing!

Oh, and they have a Zumba class too, but I'm scared of it. Do you think I could handle it?

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

loved the pics! Glad to see you had fun with family-- and SUPER HAPPY FOR YOU FUTURE IN TEACHING YOGA!!!!!! YEA ELISA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caroline said...

Did you make that bird's nest charm? I LOVE it!