Camping anyone?

iSN'T it CRAZY THAT i HAVE A PICTURE OF THIS?! When we first met!

My friend took me up to OK for the tornado cleanup and I saw Bruce; and kept trying to talk to him but his family was always around! Of course they didn't know I was in the picture, I snuck in at the last second!


This is John, Bruce and I on our first weekend date. John was our chaperone. What a nice guy! I'm pretty sure he hated it.

What i will turn into, if I can't go camping!



I really want to take the kids camping, especially before school starts. I want to go to Turner Falls in Oklahoma. Anyone interested?

I went there once for a couple of hours and have always wanted to go back. I went there to visit after I met Bruce at the tornado cleanup site. It has alot of wooded areas, a waterfall and a creek that runs down the mountain that goes thru some of the the site. I know you have to pay for each car, maybe per person. Anyway, I am looking for my list of activities for the metroplex and will scan and upload it asap!

I know it's short notice but how about camping anytime from the 13th to the 25th of Aug.?

1 comment:

J D C and N said...

Wow Elisa- I didn't know you were such an acrobat! I hope you didn't hurt your self doing that! hehe Happy Early Birthday if I go into labor and totally forget to say it. I've already missed so many lately it's pathetic. You are a wonderful sis-in-law. Hope you have a great one!