Nothing new!





But Seeing as noone else has posted, here goes.



Bruce is on a short break from school and then he will start one online class and an on campus class. In October, he will start and finish his last 2 classes ever! Can't wait. His bizness is slowly growing and the referrals are wonderful! Thank you!



My youngest sister Mackenzie turns 19 today! happy B-day Kenzie-koo!



Lilli will be a 1 year old on the 12 of Aug and I will be 29 on the 9th. Crazy!



There alot of Birthdays this month so if you're one of them: "Happy Birthday!"






I got to hang out with my family two weekends in a row and we talked and ate and laughed watching "Malcolm in the Middle". It was nice.



I have to say I love Summer! Seeing as we are in the metroplex, there are all these great things to do! I have a list if anyone wants it. Some of the activities cost money, some are free!



I'm planning a date with Bruce to the UTA Planetarium

2 comments:

Mackenzie. said...

thanksss! love you sisa.

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Elisa!!! I love you!!!! you're my favorite sis-in-law (shhh...don't tell the others!) hehe.