APOLOGY!

I am specifically and profusely apologizing for yesterday's rant.

Mostly I felt guilty about it so I told Bruce and then he told me he never talks bad about me.
(OK, here I go :) I was being whiny, bratty and selfish so please disregard the junk and forgive me.
I now swear to never write about any issues or fights between Bruce and I.
I am sorry for portraying Bruce as anything other than a sweet, kind, loving, intelligent, funny, hard-working husband and an amazing man. I love him very much. (You'd be surprised at how much stuff you can get through if you just talk to people.) Anyway, Thank you!

1 comment:

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

I've learned it helps so much to vent...it's like when you vent and read over it, it completely makes you realize it's not so bad. Anyways, I already know all that stuff about bruce (he's my favorite!) Anyways, I have MANY pages of vents--not about svend specifically but of many many different things...my kids'll die when they read my journal! Maybe I'll request it be burned when I die! haha!! LOVE YOU!!!!