kids are helping me post!

Dylan now! He is three!
So it's our anniversary in a week, and I think we will try to go camping in Austin the week after that. We are just hanging out, not sure what we are waiting for, but maybe for something to do.

Actually, I am hoping to start a co-op preschool with the ladies in our ward, but it will be a long process. Anyway, if anyone has the old Joy School curriculum, please pass it along!

Bruce is excited to be so close to finishing school and I am still trying to find ways to pay off our debt by 2008. So, apart from hoping for a miracle, we are just waiting.

The kids are good:

Lilli isn't terribly interested in walking but she can, and her balance is pretty good. She climbs things like a monkey, it's super funny!

Dylan is speaking in full sentences now and using phrases like:

"you make me nervous" and "It's all your fault" and "Don't you do that". I guess sometimes I don't realize what I'm saying till it comes back to bite me!

Ethan gets angry some of the time because he doesn't get what he wants, when or how. But, he is super creative and very determined, maybe it will come in handy when he's older.

Eva is at school trying to beat the boys off with a stick, actually just one, but it's a little scary to think about. So we have been talking everyday just to clarify and reinforce some key things, because she likes him too. So any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I keep wanting to switch schools for her but since Bruce is getting transferred soon, we don't know if we will be staying or moving.

If we ever get out of debt, I want to build a house somewhere kind of country, even though I'm kind of a city person.

That's all the news for now!
Dylan on Sept. 8, 2004

We tried to have a tiny party for him but no one came! Well, Bruce also had a midterm so it was hard to schedule. We had fun though, we went to a water park and then had lunch then went to see "Pirates 3" at the dollar theatre. We ate cake for almost a week! Good stuff!




3 comments:

J D C and N said...

Happy Birthday Dylan! What a fun kid- I know Sebastian had a blast playing with him at Grandpa and Grandma Hopewell's house. That's pretty funny the stuff that he's saying!

So Bruce is getting transferred and you guys might be moving? What are the details of this information? Coming to Anna or Melissa????

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

i can't believe he's 3!!!!!!


what is diane talking about!!!!???

oh, svends in podietry school--we just like changing our minds!

nicolle said...

Sisa, I like the baby picture with the recent pictures, helps give some perspective. It makes me so sad to think that my babies have cousins but that they are so far away that they will not really know each other, and I don't know when they will have cousins here, or if they ever will. Sad. But still at least we can look at your blog right? I love you