Eva and kids!

This is our neighbor and Lilli LOVES her, Lilli just mauls her whenever she sees her. Eva and friends, after their self-enflicted makeup session.

Eva and Lilli dancing, so cute. All the girls dancing together at 'the Ball'

Dylan
This is what Dylan does all day, jump off things, hit things, roll around,
Ethan looking at a Thai cookbook, he's a boy after my own heart.....!
Dylan has a funny way of entertaing himself by throwing himself on the tile, ouch.
We cut her cake before we lit it.


2 comments:

Hopewell Family said...

looks like you guys are having a fun summer

Jenny said...

WHEN did you cut your HAIR??? I LOVE it! By the way, I just have to tell you again how much I adore those earrings/bracelet/necklace you gave me. I especially love the blues ones and wear them every chance I get. They make me feel so girlie! Thanks again for such a gorgeous and thoughtful gift!