Maybe I wasn't clear....

We have misplaced our camera. Therefore I do not have pics of any of the aforementioned posts. If I was to acquire any pictures of the said events, it would be from and at the mercy of frenetically busy people, so don't get your hopes up. :(
There are a few things we like to do during the summer and if you/kids would like to join us, please contact me and we'll go!
Tomorrow there is a free movie for kids at 10am at the Parks Mall. "The Waterhorse".
There is also storytime at the Central library at 11am and The East Library has a free movie at 4pm.
Thursday at the Lake Arlington park there is a huge family event that I think starts at 5pm; games, bouncehouses, food, fishing? and a lit cardboard boat race? You can find out more on the City website under Parks and Recreation-events! Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July!
If I find anything else, I'll let you know!

No comments: