Craziest thing!

I was picking up Eva and Ethan from school and I noticed snow on the lawn of a local shopping center. I looked again and I will leave the rest to your imagination;










We had a great time!

Here are the pics of the kids uniforms;


I also wanted to show our new driveway, courtesy of the City of Arlington after the water main pipe (for the neighborhood) cracked, under our old driveway. They had it fixed in under 2 hours!







Apparently this neighborhood has this same problem all the time.

Oh how our garden grows....


These are Ethan's pictures of the garden, I can't believe the pictures he got of Lilli!

2 comments:

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

Wow, okay first, Ethan is quite the photographer!!!
Soap in the fountain?! HOW FUN!! i wonder if that was on purpose or if someone just got the crazy idea!!!
and uniforms? cute! I didn't know that was included in the school--that was an easy "back to school clothing" choice!

Jeni said...

They're in school already? Cute pics!