Tagged!

1- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE showers and baths. I could shower for hours on end. I usually fall asleep in the bathtub! No, I haven't almost drowned, yet! I love feeling clean! I love smelling good!

2- I hate giving a suggestion, then being ignored and then someone brings up MY original suggestion at a later time, in my presence. Bruce does it to me all the time. I have given up trying to beat it out of him, he doesn't learn.

3- When I was 16, I shaved my head and was a real punk rocker. I wore bad clothes, bleached my hair, quit school and went to rock concerts all the time. Surprisingly enough, I learned alot about myself, and somehow my older sister thought I was much cooler than before.

4- I love learning, I love education. I will learn how to diagnose and treat different ailments with natural, nonintrusive methods and herbs. I want to eventually be a MD. I don't know when it will happen but it will....!

5- People who are mean, dismissive and disrespectful to their families drive me crazy, including myself. There is a NO excuse!

6- I want all the children in the world to be loved, respected, cared for and taught. I have to learn to be one of those kind people, because for some reason, it is really hard for me to be sugary sweet nice to other people's kids. I don't think I'm the only one.....!

5 comments:

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

That was great! Really made me think! It was good to learn about you. It's true about the children thing-I feel the same way. Thanks!

Kelli said...

Oh, my gosh, falling asleep in the bath is the best! And I agree with you about the kids, on all fronts. I hate seeing someone talk to their kids so meanly. I sometimes get so loud and mean in my tone, and have to remind myself to stop. It's also hard for me to be sugary sweet to someone else's kids. Nothing against them, but just since I had my own kids, something is different for me.

Julie, Seb & Tedly said...

So, I'm glad I'm not the only one who did some crazy stuff. I cut my hair lopsided on purpose and had every hair color you could imagine.Oh, I also used to fro it like Robert Smith from "The Cure " when it was black. I think you're AWESOME for wanting to cure things naturally. I believe the best cure for any ailment is our own bodies immune system and obeying The Word of Wisdom. I believe you you will make a fantastic hollistic Doctor someday, maybe sooner than you think, you definetely have the motivation and Love for it.:)

elisa said...

Thanks for all the responses! I'm glad to hear the positive comments, thanks for the encouragement.
Just to clarify, I do talk mean to my kids, I am working on it, though. I have a big problem with people being rude to their parents or siblings.

J D C and N said...

The suggestion thing is pretty funny...I wonder if it's a Hopewell thing because that happens with John a lot. I usually just let it slide because if it's not his idea he doesn't really like it as much. :) I also love your natural medicine approach- but you know that! I do hope you can accomplish your dreams and I'm sure you will.