I just wanted to post something real quick. I was one of the ones Elisa referred to that complained about what was being put up on the blog, and I want to publicly apologize. I complained that she had posted on the blog that we weren’t in the best shape financially. My wife’s faith sometimes amazes me. She has always told me that if we are doing what we are supposed to be doing, God will provide. We did have a potentially catastrophic plumbing problem not including the fact that we needed to replace the fixture which I accidentally broke. We called a friend of ours that night who happened to be a plumber. She fixed the leak (after smashing some tile to get to it.) and even gave us a toilet. Our total cost was $18.35. It was really good that we fixed the leak when we did. We pulled about 20 gallons of water out of the wall. Thankfully, it doesn’t look like there is any rotten wood or mold. God has truly blessed us and proven that he is watching out for our family. We love you all and hope you have a Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

nicolle said...

I am glad that everything worked out. Not having a toilet and all of that would be very BAD in our house, seeing as we only have one:) Elisa is AWESOME. Just thought I would throw that in there.

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

I'm so glad it's all worked out! It's wonderful to have friends that have skills that can help us! I love you guys! You are both amazing people! I'm glad we could help with prayers and hope in times of need. Love you!