HAppy Burfday to all August babies!

So this post is unbearably self-indulgent and if I had really awful pictures of myself on this computer, I swear I would post them, (Not shy about that.)

Well, it's 1:26am and I'm officially 30. Whatever.

Vega is like a sister to me, she rocks!





This is the banner to my new etsy shop; 'the Mad Vine.'
I will be listing all my crazy ideas with the purpose of establishing a business for working women who need to be creative and help their families.

This is pretty much me all the time; hungry, tired, dirty and sleepy. My happy face!

I just bought a Zumba DVD cause if I'm going to work out and be sore, then dang it, I'm going to enjoy it. (no one seems to enjoy yoga as much as I do-prenatal yoga anyone?) If anyone wants to learn zumba with me and come over and dance on my dance floor, please do! I have decided to dance more, especially after I realized how much I enjoy it. I would love to someday open a international dance studio where anyone can come and learn dances from all over the world and feel good!

I love ice cream!

Happy birthday to Lilli who is 2 on the 12th and all the family who celebrates a birthday this month!

Love to all!

3 comments:

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELISA!!!!!!! Sorry we' didn't call you!!! OOPS!!

And, happy b-day Lilli! 2?@??!?!? HOLY COW!!! LOve you!

Jeni said...

Happy Birthday Elisa and Lili! Love you guys!

J D C and N said...

Happy Birthday you two!!! We love you so much and hope your bdays were good.