I'm back!

Happy birthday to all the december babies in our family. We love you and hope you have a great birthday/celebration!


We had a a visitor to preschool. We hope he liked it and will come again.




Since we took out the glass sliding doors, we had them propped up against the back of the house, (tried to get rid of them thru craigslist-no shows) and on sunday, the wind blew it over and it shattered into a million tiny pieces. We have been vacumming the backyard for three days.


I think we will have to build a deck over the glass we can't see since it in the grass.






I know I'm a nerd, but I was totally entralled with the way the glass looked. I took a bunch of pictures, here is one of my favorites.




Ethan likes to paint on himself.

All kenz.



My sister also took this shot. I love it.


My sister took this shot of a sarcastic baby.


I took this shot.


The kids were making new ornaments that never made it onto the tree. Notice the baby painting her shirt.

My favorite little nativity (pose is so eloquent)


Anyone recognize this outfit?




3 comments:

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

your kids are soooo cute! I can't wait to see them again!!! And those pictures were awesome!--yes, yours too! You did a really good job. Looks like you guys are have busy fun!!! Wish I was there!!!

Julie, Seb & Tedly said...

YAY! We love the pictures, Seb especially liked the one of your kids painting...It reminded him of school. I admit I don't usually whip out the paints at home with him....it's sooooo messy:)

Mackenzie. said...

haha... I can't wait to spend more time with you guys, come the end of school. And post more of my pictures!
I'm too lazy and I don't remember if I took anything good with yer camera.