Last 2 tags!

Grateful for;
Jesus Christ, I know he loves me despite.... being me.
The priesthood and worthy men who honor it.
Each new day, since we never know....
My family, all of them and the things I learn from people.


4 jobs;
Worked as a gopher for a lawyer (first job)
Cleaning lady
Support staff for special needs students
Preschool teacher for Headstart

4 movies;
Lord of the Rings trilogy
Any Jimmy Fallon movies
Any Matt Damon movies
Any Queen Latifah movies (except one, can't remember the name, in it she's a lesbian bank robber thug, gross.)

4-6 places I've lived;
Pennsylvania
Utah
Costa Rica
Mexico
Arizona
Texas

4 tv shows;
Malcolm in the middle (duh!)
Avatar
ER
Mythbusters, dirty jobs, all the home deco shows, cooking shows; wow, I might need cable! Just kidding, we don't need to watch more tv.

Four favorite foods;
Anything my Abuelita makes
Bruce's soups, cookies, sandwiches, mostly everything- means I'm not cooking, right?
Thai Food, Vietnamese, most hispanic food.
I love sweets-pastries, cakes, Bread...... oh dang it, I haven't had lunch.
I'm not really terribly picky, so I'll try anything once- except some seafood and some animals.
I do not like fatty, greasy food, makes me nauseated.

4 websites;
Everybody's blogs
Lds.org
Google
whatever link family sends me

4 places I'd rather be;
At home with Bruce and the kids, doing something fun together.
Costa Rica, taking in the sights and weather.
I want to visit both the East and West coast, top to bottom.
Europe, preferably Portugal, Spain.

No tagging for me unless you want to share your info.

4 comments:

Julie, Seb & Tedly said...

So I was wondering, is the Headstart a preschool program in your home?

elisa said...

do you mean, do we use the headstart curriculum in our home preschool?
No, we use a hodge-podge of different methods/activites to teach the kids. We have alot of fun and we will be going up to twice a week in Jan.
which school does Seb go to, do you like the program?

Julie, Seb & Tedly said...

That is wonderful! How many children do you usually have? It sounds like you've got a good group since you're going upto 2 days a week. We would love to visit! Seb goes to Zanker Elementary and has for the past 2 1/2 yrs. They have an sdc class there. But I recently requested that we look for a county school for him because of his health and I just felt it was the right thing to do. Normally I HATE the county programs but I strongly feel he needs a new school and the district does'nt have any programs to fit his needs. I just found out too that his 1:1 aide he has had for the past 3 yrs. is leaving after the 1st of the year. Hopefully everything will work out well.

elisa said...

We have anywhere from 4-8 kids.
Our regulars are about 6.