Stuff I'm good at (as requested);

1- Sleeping.
(Holla Cat/ladies!)
2-Ignoring whiners,
(my kids and others. Yes, you know how insanely irritating it can be)
3-Cleaning up in the nick of time.
(If I'm sweating when you come over, it's because I was cleaning frantically)
4-Not going shopping or spending money.
(Living paycheck to paycheck takes on a whole different dimension, rice and beans anyone? My theory is, if we aren't going to die without it then we can wait to get it.)
5-Spending too much money on groceries.
(First of the month, every time! Snacks and new recipe ingredients)
6-Eating pancakes/waffles with peanut butter.
(I don't know why!)
7-Eating my veggies and fruits
(thanks to my jungle training in C.R.)
8-Getting sleepy at inappropriate times
(like when I'm driving or before I need to babysit-I think it's stress related)
9-Hugs
(I'm probably too touchy-feely but I love hugs!)
10-Saying wierd stuff to strangers or people who barely tolerate me.
(I try to be nice and show people who I am, but I get nervous and..... then there goes any chance! )

I have many talents but it would take me forever to list all of them, so you only get 10!

I know, I know, I'm multi-talented but you must remember, this was with years of practice!

I have to say, this was funnier when I first wrote it, now, not so much. Does that mean I'm a bad writer?
By the way, check out last posts' comments, they are beautiful and I appreciate everyone sharing with me!

No comments: