Are we done yet?

I know I probably should'nt but I'm in such a bad mood that I have to do something and blogging is all I can come up with.
It has been over a week and we are still sick. I got a wonderful break in the clouds on Wed. night when Bruce, Lilli and I got a blessing. Ever since then I am actually functional as a cleaning lady but not as much as a nice mom. Lilli is still really sick and Bruce has moments when he feels ok but that's about it. We all have this awful cough that grows stronger as we talk more.
I want to say that it has been nice watching tv for the last 7 days but it's really getting old.

I'm grateful that Bruce's mom was nice enough to come all the way out from Allen to bring us groceries yesterday. That was really nice of her. Thanks, Roxy.

I want to sit here and pretend that i'm ok being stuck at home for over a week, but I'm not. I had the most awful feeling of emptiness and loneliness yesterday and my family is so sweet to just try to wait it out. We have our moments where we lash out but strangely enough, they are less than when we are not sick.....

I wonder if this is what jail feels like!? Maybe what the pioneers felt like when they were sick and snowed in and couldn't go anywhere!?

No comments: