Feeling Spring-y?


Please bear with me as I try to spruce up my blog. The Easter colors are a little overkill, I know. I am trying to figure it out so I can succesfully embellish a creative blog with my sis.
yu-zen.blogspot.com
That is where I will be posting all my jewelry from now on, and any crazy ideas I might have.
I hope everyone will check it out as we try to post something creative everyday, please comment if you like something! The yu-zen link is at the top of the blog link list.
We are finally on the mend and got to go to church yesterday. It is so nice to be among the living. Church was a much needed rebirth(?). Then we got to go to our cousins' open house cuz he got married this week! It was great to see everyone, and his wife is really nice; we wish you both all the best and congrats again! Enjoy Japan!
These are some of the things we did while we were sick; a family painting,
a yummy dessert called Panna Cotta (a make up valentine for Bruce, as he was sick)



We got some little wooden blocks from neighbor. I keep finding them everywhere!


This was Dylan for over a week. He has been so mellow, aside from the whineness and the hissy fits, I think it was because his ears hurt.

2 comments:

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

oh poor dylan! Looks like you guys did some fun things together through the illnesses though! I've got to get an apron for Tally and all her art-sie stuff.

nicolle said...

I think you do a lot more stuff than I do. I am glad that everyone is feeling a little bit better.