Bored!

What is up with feeling bored and anxious?
Especially after such a wonderful conference?
Yesterday was so great, got to listen to conf.,
feel the spirit
Plant some of the garden (work?)
See and talk to some friends
Hang out with my family for a couple hours
Felt the spirit even more strongly for a few hours
Talk to Bruce about life- I love talking to Bruce!
So what happened?
Where has all the love gone?
Oh well, maybe I'll feel better if I clean my house.
Ugh.
I want to throw everything away and clean obsessively but I probably won't.
Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Mubeen said...

Cleaning always makes me feel better for some reason. A sense of accomplishment. A way to de-stress. Maybe you should do it. lol...

Shannon said...

I don't know how to get over the funks, but getting outside sometimes helps. And we go to D.L. R.C. Maybe we will run into you!

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

i understand how you feel! Take time to yourself for a little bit--completely to yourself. And get out. As much as cleaning stinks, it changes my attitude SOOO much!!!

J D C and N said...

Go get in the sunshine man...some good sun time always cheers me up. And maybe someday we'll get a hold of each other!!