Some fun things we have done the last couple of weeks




Went to a meat farm. Thinking about becoming a vegetarian.



Got caught an insane hailstorm. Sounded like a million bullets being shot at the car. Kids were screaming, I was praying and Bruce was singing.



We then waited it out at with a dinner at CiCi's. I keep forgetting that junk food/fast food makes me sick. I felt terrible all the next day. I've heard the older you get, if you eat it, the more it messes you up. Mental note.




This is a family celebration we had, all we needed was ballons and bubbles.



We also had a birthday party on Sat. but since I didn't stay up till 4 on Friday night cleaning, cooking and stressing, (I did) it was okay that only 2 people showed up. So for all you super busy people, please call Bruce on Tuesday for his birthday! Oh yeah, he is having a graduation ceremony in June, so you are forewarned!

Dad made an alien rocketship cake for Ethan!


This was Ethan's present from Dad; a baseball game with his favorite cousin Ryley!


1 comment:

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

SOOO FUN!
1st--meat farm? I'd problably become a vegan too!

2nd--b-day parties!! SOO FUN!! ethan looks like he's having a blast!!! Is he really 5?!??! HOLY COW!