Vaccines!

I don't care anymore!

I have always kept my mouth closed about stuff that I think is inflammatory or will get people on my case but I can't anymore.

Here are the facts; Vaccines contain heavy metals which are neurotoxins; read the package inserts; aluminum and mercury (in the form of Thimerasol). The following is not a table of all the vaccine companies but a good portion of them. Thimerasol is a vaccine preservative, but I know that it is a dangerous one.

Yes, vaccines need to be mixed usually before injection but it does not mean it is free of heavy metals. The only way for you to know is to read the inserts or get on the companies' website and check the ingredients!

My doctor gave me the package inserts for 4 different vaccines because I questioned their safety. She assured me that they did not have mercury and that a tiny bit would not harm my kids. I told it her it was unacceptable for my kids to receive any metals via injection.
She and her staff refused to take the time to read the inserts.
She handed them to me and asked me to call her with an acceptable schedule.
I have been looking for metal-free vaccines for a week!

Trust me, I know that doctors are trying their best and that they can be kind and compassionate people but we are ultimately responsible for our children and we have a choice!

Here is a link http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/thi-table.htm

I will keep looking and I will wait till I find something that is actually safe for my children.

Okay the other thing is that ever since I had kids, I have always thought that the vaccination schedule for BABIES is totally ridiculous. 2 months, 4, 6, 8, and then 12 and 18 months.

I have read the vaccine package inserts for over 20 single dose AND combination vaccines and THEY ARE NOT recommended FOR BABIES UNDER 12 MONTHS.

The schedule exists because the pharmaceutical companies gave the schedule to doctors and no one knew or had any proof that an accelerated track could be potentially harmful to kids.

Aside from the fact that, the research done by pharma companies, says that over 90% of kids (over 12 months) have the required immunity for at least a year. Some vaccine's need boosters to maintain full immunity in kids bodies, some vaccines last up to 10 years.

So why do babies need 3-5 doses of vaccines every 2 months when they are under a year old?
(Good question, ask your doctor, betcha they don't know or can't give you a decent answer.)

So I did some more research, and found out that the American Academy of Pediatrics recommended;

1-All Thimerasol to be removed from all vaccines. This was 1999.

(sanofi makes the majority of kids vaccines and they still have Thimerasol in them. Check the above link.)
GlaxoSmithKline has aluminum in some of their vaccines.
Merck also puts aluminum in some of their vaccines.

2-The schedule for infant vaccination was to be revised and started after the child was 12 months and that the vaccinations needed to be further spaced apart.

I have always had a very bad feeling about vaccinations and the timing and spacing, but Eva is my only child that is fully vaccinated. But I did wait until she was 1, then got the shots every 6 months to a year.


I have argued with doctors, parents and family over this and I while I respect every one's opinion, I will not vaccinate my kids unless I know it's safe. I will do whatever it takes to keep them healthy and I know in my heart that there are too many pressures for us to conform to 'good parenting' and not question the medical establishment but when I have followed my gut, I have been safer than when I didn't.

I know there is a link between autism and vaccines because there is evidence of a tripling of autism when federal law mandated for school children to be 'fully' vaccinated before entering school.

Please do not misunderstand, I think vaccinations are good and that the idea is safe.

I just think that most vaccine producers do not care about kids safety and use whatever crap they can.

One of the best things we can do, is to pressure any medical professionals and state and federal lawmakers to require these pharmaceutical companies to make metal, and toxin free vaccines and for them to be administered on a safe and SANE schedule for our kids.

My suggestion would be for 1 dose vaccines to be administered every 6 months to a year after they are 12 months old, succesively until they are 5.

Remember, most kids only need 1 dose to become fully immunized for up to a year. You might have to go back every year but some vaccines (immunity) can last for up to 10 years.


Okay, so if we are already getting mercury in our fillings, mercury in our water and mercury in our food, what is a little mercury in our vaccines?

Well, our bodies cannot excrete heavy metals and once our soft tissues are full of them, they can go into our nervous system=brain.


Aluminum is linked to Alzheimer's' and Mercury is linked to Autism.


I know it might seem like I am being paranoid but PLEASE do the research yourself and if you need to, pray about it!

I can't get past the feeling that we are being pressured into believing that these currently available vaccines are the only way to protect our amazing kids.

IF THERE WAS A NONTOXIC VACCINE, I WOULD BE THE FIRST IN LINE TO GET IT .

Just so you know!

Okay, for anyone worried about the effects of vaccines, there are 2 things you can do;

1-Chelation therapy to remove the heavy metals from your kids bodies.

I need to find out more but I think you can buy drops or supplements that bind the toxins and if you can, flush them out thru excretion.

2- Sign an affidavit; a legal recourse for parents who make a "decision of consience" to not vaccinate their kids. You can wait until there are safer vaccines!


I was completely terrified of getting Ethan up to date on his shots, but Bruce found this and it is a legal document that is accepted in the state of Texas and all schools must accept it in lieu of a vaccination record.

If you want, you can email me and I will send you a copy of the form to request this affidavit.


Okay, so anyone out there who does not believe me, more power to you, but at a least do the research and pray about it, for your kids.



Good luck!

6 comments:

J D C and N said...

More power to you Elisa...I think whatever a parent decides should be what they feel is best. And everyone who has children should seriously take the time to do some research like you've done before they start giving their children vaccines.

I definitely appreciate vaccines and see much good in them but they could use some re-evaluation and the crazy schedule they've got babies on these days is a little too intense if you ask me.

Mercury is a preserving agent in vaccines. The doctor I take Covey to mixes all his vaccines on the spot (except for a few which you cannot) and those do not contain mercury.

And the vaccine waiver is super easy- I did one for Covey because he's not up to date with everything and they require vaccines for pre-k. All you do is mail in a request, they send it to you, you sign it and have it notarized and turn it in to the school.

Shannon said...

Thanks for this Elisa! I have been reading up on vaccines lately, and this is exactly what I have been telling Keith about, especially the link between autism and vaccines. I just HATE how we supposedly HAVE to vaccinate, it should be parents choice! I am glad their is a waiver...too bad I was uniformed when my kids were babies so they are both up to date-ish. But at least they are healthy, thank goodness!

Jenny said...

Sorry, ladies, we must agree to disagree. I've read so much on this subject, and in the end I'm still absolutely pro-vaccine and I think it's important to be a responsible citizen and prevent life-threatening outbreaks of diseases.

Jenny said...

If you'd like some more info, this link gives a very thorough explanation:

http://www.quackwatch.org/03HealthPromotion/immu/immu/immu04.html

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

First off, I have to say, whatever you feel as the mother of your children is what you have to follow. When I don't follow my gut, bad things happen.

I was nervous getting my kids vaccinated, and still am each time (checking to make sure they weren't mentally effected after each shot), however I feel that things like polio are gone now in our country because of Vaccines. I do think they need to be safer and if there's something I can sign to get the ball rolling on this--I WILL!!! But I still feel the need to keep my kids vaccinated for the big things.

Let me know if you ever find something that will help pressure companies to make them safer!! For now though, I've got to go with my gut...and get my kids vaccinated. Love ya! and glad you're so opinionated! I LOVE IT!!!

Teresa said...

I found your blog through that weird Diane person (ha!).

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I completely agree with you. It's not that I'm anti-vaccine or anything like that, but I am anti-putting-weird-things-into-my-childs-body.

When I lived in Oregon, a lady from church had a child with severe autism. It was the most severe case I had seen. She told me that he was walking and talking and behaved completely normal up until his MMR and then the "light went out in his eyes" and he started flapping his arms, he quit walking, and was soon diagnosed with autism.

I personally can't ignore that or say that vaccines are harmless. Do I think every child is harmed by them? No, not at all, but the fact that they have these metals in them (as well as formaldehyde in some of them), it makes me feel very cautious against them.

Also, I've had a couple reactions to vaccinations. Both were temporary but one was rather severe. The doctor I saw wrote it off as though it was could have been caused from anything (when it COULDN'T have been). My point in mentioning this is, how often does this inaccurate reporting of vaccine reactions happen? It made me very concerned when it was SO obvious that I was having a reaction to a vaccine and he wasn't reporting it. It really makes me wonder how often this happens.

I don't believe vaccines are the cause of every child with autism. But I do believe that it is for some of the children with it. The reason I say this is that I also know someone else whose child ended up with autism and they were never vaccinated. I think some children are genetically predisposed to react to the stuff in vaccinations more than others.

There was a recent court case where a family won against the gov't regarding vaccines and autism. The gov't didn't say that the vaccines actually caused it, but they did say that the child had a genetic disorder (which no one knew about until she was given nine vaccinations at once), and due to the genetic disorder, the child ended up reacting and became autistic. How many children does this happen to, who have the same disorder, that maybe would have stayed just fine without the vaccine? It just makes one wonder. Anyway, I'll quit rambling since I'm sounding rather loony probably!

I believe every parent should educate themselves (on more than just this subject) and make educated decisions, and follow what their gut tells them. I think it's great if people feel comfortable vaccinating. I'm glad. But I do feel irritated when people blindly follow and don't actually educate themselves.

I think more and more people are getting concerned about the vaccination issue. I hope this will encourage the companies making the vaccinations to make them more safe, without all the weird stuff in them. I do agree with the idea of it...just not with the additional stuff they put in it. We do eventually start vaccinating. When they turn two, we start, and do it very slowly. It makes me nervous though.

sorry for such a ramble! I type fast, what can I say? :-)