New events!

Check out Lilli's face and HAIR!
On a hayride!

Two weekends ago, we went to an event we've been planning for weeks. It was at a park that is a reserve for some wildlife in Arlington. It is a beautiful park. It was dark when we got there and they had all kinds of activites for kids. Unfortuneatly, we forgot our camera!

I think the ironic part is that the night before we went to the same park/activity and forgot to bring cash so we couldn't get in but we brought our camera, Friday! The next night we went back and had the cash but no camera, Saturday. We had alot of fun both times so it was ok.

We have a huge garden this year for the first time and we are only growing peppers well. Our tomato plants are out of control, growing the fruit but some insects keeps destroying them before they ripen. I forgot why I brought that up.

Transformers came out on video yesterday and I suspect that Ethan will have it memorized by the end of the month.

Preschool is going great, we had a meeting yesterday and changed up the format and I think everyone is excited about the changes! We have a new family joining us, welcome K. family!

We now have 6 solid students but with the babies it's 11 kids! Imagine the chaos!

I really don't have any new pictures or anything but I'm glad to hear and see everyone's blog!
Sorry it's such a lame post. I have been sooo tired for the last few weeks and it seems to get worse with time so if anyone has any suggestions for overcoming insomnia and building up energy, I would love to hear it. Right now, I am trying to eat better (no high fructose corn syrup) and exercise (with the big ball) and trying to keep my house cleaner (sorry about the mess that you had to see, John).

Oh yeah, JOHN, Bruce's brother, who owns a carpet cleaning business, came over and cleaned and sanitized our air ducts. THANK YOU JOHN, the house smells much better and I haven't been sneezing nearly as much as I used to.
So.... I actually cleaned up more after, because it bothered me so much that John had seen how messy my house was.

By the way, I am so sorry for all those people who have lost their homes in the fires of Southern California. Please pray for them!

3 comments:

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

glad to hear things are going good-though the tiredness thing really stinks!!! I've heard that if you make sure your bed is just used for sleeping and "alone" time, it helps...so you're body knows it's time to sleep, not read or whatever. Don't know if that'll help. Clean air ducts? Sounds wonderful! We've been begging our apartment complex to come clean ours-they're filled...MAYBE that'll cut down on all our sicknesses too. Love ya.

Kelli said...

I've been waiting for you to post. I wish I had some tips for you on the insomnia/energy thing. I hope it gets better soon.

Julie, Seb & Tedly said...

Hey Elisa, I Love your blogsite. The pictures are Great. My fav. is the one of your kids with Grandpa Hopewell. I don't know about your boys but Sebastian LOVES to only wear a diaper so we have a lot of pics with him that way. My parents are always telling him to get some clothes on, but I admit, I just let him run around in a diaper most of the time. Oh, I LOVE your french doors and the earings, I just wore them the other day!! :)