Nicolle's survey!

1-Three biggest fears? don't want them to happen, so no thank you.
2. When was the last time you danced? Last week, with my kids.
3. Do you creep on stranger's blogs? Not total strangers, just people who I like reading their blogs, family or friends of family.
4. If you could go back to be any age for a day, what age would you be and why? I like now, this age. I love being here with my family. 4 kids is fun!
5. Are you a good liar? Heck no.
6. Do you judge someone when you can tell they've had elective cosmetic surgery? Who cares?!
7. If you have children, what's one thing that you always told yourself you'd never do when you had kids? Scream at them that they are less than they actually are.
8. What's something that totally grosses you out? Smells, I have a sensitive nose.
9. Do you ever delete forwards without reading them? Nope.
10. Do you ever lie to get out of obligations? Nope, I blow it off or tell the truth. Sometimes it works.
11. Consider your body weight and your yearly income at their present states. Would you rather be 200 pounds heavier and $200,000 richer or stay at your present states? What? No.
12. When was the last time you bought a pair of shoes and what were they? Couple of weeks ago, I bought a crappy pair of black dress flats.
The Olympics. Take them or leave them? Take them.
14. What's your favorite accent? South African.
15. What's your favorite scent? Baby perfume scent.
16. Gum or breath mints? Gum.
17. If you could look like any celebrity, who would it be? Noone. Doesn't that mean I'd get their personality, I don't even know any celebrities, why would I want to be like someone I don't know? Whatever, celebrity obession is obnoxious.
18. If you had the chance of looking like said celebrity in exchange for your thumbs would you do it? Nope. Why is that an option?
19. Do you religiously wear sun screen? Nope, cancer in a bottle.
20. Do you generally trust people/their motives or doubt people/their motives? Depends on their eyes. I still look into their eyes to see if I can figure them out.
21. Would you describe yourself as a complicated person or is what you see what you get? You see what you get.
22. Do you watch what you eat? Yes. Though it might be bad, cause I think I might be hypoglycemic.
23. Do you watch what other people eat? Only my kids, hubby and my parents.
24. Do you judge how other people raise their kids? Not anymore, Cause I'm still trying to figure it out. Besides, it will happen to you!
25. Do you judge people who dress poorly? No, cause people dress nicely if they can. So if they're not, it's cause they can't afford to, and I've been there!
26. Do you judge people who are homely? Hmm, I don't think so.
27. Do you judge people who are overweight? Depends on their age. I think heavy kids are doomed, sorry.
28. Your interest in politics: High, Medium-High, Medium, Medium-Low, Low, Obsolete? HIgh.
29. Favorite song of all time? A coldplay song, but that can change.
30. Acoustic or electric? Probably electric, with all the pedals and stuff, you can change the sounds.
31. If you were a hermit, would you shave? Shave what? Yeah, I probably would.
32. If you could shave your head without your significant other throwing a complete hissy, would you? Shave it again?! Maybe. It is so freeing! (for those of you who don't know, I shaved my head when I was 16-17. People were pretty mean to me, except those who knew me.)
33. What was your least favorite age? When I choose to be in a bad mood.
34. How many times a day do you check your email? Twice a day
35. Are you in a tiff with anyone right now? Yup, it sucks.

2 comments:

nicolle said...

You are supposed to tag people that you want to fill out the survey too. It isn't really my survey either, my friend Samantha tagged me. I should write one though, one that doesn't ask such dumb questions:)

elisa said...

I have an idea, how about sub-in any questions you don't like for ones you do. Example; blah, blah,blah celebrity impersonation for; who is a personal hero and what would you emulate about them?
my Ans: mother Teresa, her willing ness to do God's work.
OK, I tag Diane, Cat, sarahk, kelli, Jeni, and any person crazy enough to read my blog.