I can't believe I didn't think of this before!

Bruce has a side business called Keep It Cool home services.
This business consists of weatherizing your home to be more energy efficient.
He started the business last year and took a little break to finish school.
(If any of you know Bruce, He usually has about 7 projects going on at a time, yet manages to do them well and efficiently.)
So having said that, I am posting his website on the blog to tell you,
there are resources on his website that give free information on how to save money on your utility bills.
FYI; his specialization is installing Radiant Barrier in attic, that allows your attic to stay cooler and therefore less heat gets into your home through the roof.
I do know that for any winter jobs, there is a discount!
Check it out!
www.simplycoolattics.com

1 comment:

Mubeen said...

Hey Elisa,

Thanks for thinking of me. I'm not sure if I'll be up for going anywhere this week, other than where I need to. You're sweet to think of me. Just keep me updated and I'll let u know. Thanks!