Utah trip!


All the grandkids!



Nicolle did face-painting for Eva and Dylan on New Years' Eve. I would have gotten my face painted but kids started throwing up on me right after midnight.










Edge of Moab. We love Moab!




Where my brother got married.








Proof that we saw Nicolle and Family; Jon is heavier than and almost as tall as Lilli! Very sweet boy.




I have to say,



these pictures are not indicative of all that we did. We lost our camera the last 2 days of our vacation, and forgot to take pics. at the wedding so....I will just have to be satisfied with the few pics. we did get.





I also feel really bad about not being able to see my cousins; the Hofers' and the Salts'.





I hope they know that it was only because my kids had a nasty stomach bug! Lasting anywhere from a few days to 10 days. In a car, traveling cross country, in the winter.





The first night on our way back to Texas, Ethan threw up all over Dylan and he didn't wake up but I felt so bad for him, I woke him up and gave a him a bath at 2am. I think the housekeeping lady was trying to kill me with her glare. I cleaned it all up, tho.













Ethan was a sledding machine. Of course, as was Bruce. That video was the only time I went sledding.





2 comments:

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

looks like you guys had fun --despite the illnesses---why is it that they ALWAYS come on vacations?!?!?!!? Anyways, you made me miss sledding soooo much!!

Julie, Seb & Tedly said...

I think It's so great how you take a lot of family trips together. I always loved traveling with my family to various destinations when I was younger. We took a lot of long trips in the family mini-van.