Cats?

wmode="transparent" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />

I found this earlier, it was the most harmless, but not the funniest. I thought it was fitting for my silly story.
We heard an insanely angry cat trying to ward off Satan's kitty last night outside our bedroom window.
It sounded like someone was trying to cut through glass with a blowtorch; but this hiss was more of a rapid-fire hock and it was loud!
I've never heard a cat do that. I've heard hissing and even cats fighting but not like this. I almost jumped up and grabbed a gun! I did wake up Bruce, poor baby. I felt pretty dumb when I realized it was cat fights!

3 comments:

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

Okay, I would have grabbed the gun! or a knife or something! THat's freaky! Glad it was just a cat fight...glad you guys are doing good!

J D C and N said...

That's hilarious! I just have to laugh because when we lived in Hawaii there were cat fights outside our bedroom window all the time. Before that I never realized what amazingly horrible sounds they can make.

Jenny said...

Seriously, cat fights are pyscho! We have the most testosterone filled tom cats in our neighborhood and they're continually screeching, moaning and making the most inhuman (yet sometimes strangely human) sounds I've ever heard! It IS enough to go make you go arm yourself!