Jewelry

We did a valentine's RS thing last night, and I'm sorry to say I was kind of a snot about it.

Sorry, Betsy.

Here is why; they were doing bracelets on stretchy string stuff and everytime I have made or used that stuff, I either fling it all over the place because I use too much tension

OR it breaks when someone tries it on. I just have not had any luck with that stuff.

Anyway, I did not help because I thought I was just going to give it my stamp of destruction.

So, please forgive me for not helping with that stuff. I think you have to buy a very specific type of stretchy string and I have no idea which one works.

To everyone else; sorry if that didn't make sense.

Okay so I'm always looking for ideas for jewelry design and I know there are alot of ladies out there with good taste so I wanted to post pics of some new jewelry I'm currently making and ask if there needs to be any changes.

By the way, I don't do chunky jewelry, mostly because of money constraints.

Anyway, Enjoy and please give me some feedback!


This is sliver plated 24"chain with faceted white milk crystal interspersed thruout.
Does it need anything?

4 comments:

Julie, Seb & Tedly said...

Wow! You are soooooo talented. I would LOVE to see more pics of jewelry that you've made.

elisa said...

thanks, I haven't made much. I just got a bunch of stuff tho and need ideas. Tell if you really like something....

Julie, Seb & Tedly said...

I think the picture of the jewlery you posted is perfect. It's simple yet elegant. Diane was into making necklaces for a while and made me sort of a choker one which I LOVED and wore everyday until the white beads started to turn yellow and the silver was no longer silver. gross I know...I tried to clean it but that didnt work. I really think you should make a side business from it though....I would be a loyal customer..:) I love choker type necklaces that you can wear everyday-the choker fitting thing is mainly so Sebastian can't get a hold of it by accident or by purpose..hehee. Matching earings are always a plus...:) So what kind things do you usually use to make your jewelry? What are your favorite colors?

elisa said...

I went to new mexico and got a bunch of stuff from sterling silver wire to all different kinds of beads. I just can't seem to think of anything to make with it because I usually need alot of time and a vague idea of what I'm trying to make. Earrings are usually pretty easy to think up but bracelets and necklaces always drive me nuts. My favorite colors are purple, brown and silver and black but I made sure to get almost all color beads. Except yellow and orange. I don't really think they are jewelry colors. but if I saw something.... who knows?